- One Planet Productions: “The Secret of Wild Gatherings: Flamingos” Directed by Laurent Frapa.
- Step by Step Productions: “Africa Tomorrow” Directed and hosted by Elizabeth Gomis.
- France 2 Television. Short documentaries on Kenya, Wildlife and Cultural. Directed by Sylvain Barral
- Step by Step Productions: Trains Like No Others, part two. Directed by Nicolas Boero, hosted by Philippe Gougler.
- Mardi 8, Artisans d’idées. 8k sensory expedition into the heart of the living world, an interactive exhibition for the National History Museum of Paris.
- Des Trains Pas Comme Les Autres, part one. Directed by Nicolas Boero, hosted by Philippe Gougler.
- France 2 Television. Short documentary on the locusts invasion in Northern Kenya. Directed by Sylvain Barral.
- Cocotte Minute Production. “Animal Democracy” Directed by Emma Baus.
- Adenium TV. “Rendez-vous en Terre Inconnue” France 2 network. Directed by Pierre Stine and hosted by Raphaël de Casabianca. Taking a French celebrity to an unknown destination (the top of the Ndoto Mountains) to live with an ethnic minority for several weeks. Access was only on foot, a logistic challenge for a 20+ filming crew.
- On the Wing. Antipode/Grand Angle Production. “The Flying Maasai” part of a worldwide series on bush pilots. Directed by Martin Blanchard.
- Story’s Production, Canal Plus Afrique. “Rendez vous au Kilimanjaro”. Directed by Stephane Krausz and hosted by Haussmann Vwanerday.
- France 2 Television. Several 5 minutes documentaries (Lake Victoria & Iten) on Kenya specially designed for the midday news. Directed by Marc Guillier de Chalvron.
- Echappées Belles. Bo Travail Production. Directors Olivier Corre, Aurelia Michon.
- La Bonne Pioche. “Si loin si proches un chef Kenyan chez les Chtis” for Planete +. Filmed in Northern Kenya and France, directed by Alex Badin.
- Les Bons Clients Production- Serie on Volcanoes. “Volcans du bout du monde” for Arte. Shot in Tanzania on Lengai Volcano, directed by David Perrier.
- France 2 Television. Several 5 minutes documentary on Kenya specially designed for the midday news.
- Grand Angle Productions – Series for Arte on bees & indigenous cultures. “Yakuu” Kenya directed by Xavier Lefevre.
- Grand Angle Productions – Series for Arte on bees & indigenous cultures. “Des abeilles et des hommes” Filmed in Ethiopia and directed by Pascal Vasselin.
- Galaxie Press. “Of Men and Wings” (Original title in French: “Des Hommes et des Ailes” for TF1) A documentary by Lucy Fauveau, directed by Christophe Cocherie and Pierre Creisson with Thierry Barbier of “Earth Color”
- EKLA Production. Montreuil France. Documentary Series “Heritage” by Aicha Belarbi and Nicolas Millet.
- Ladybird Films. Les Sourciers, a documentary about newly discovered water resources at the border of South Sudan, Kenya and Ethiopia. Filmed by Nathalie Plicot and Sylvie Boulloud.
- Gedeon Productions. Tribus XXI is a new series featuring Christian Karembeu and directed by Nicolas Cennac and Fitzgerald Jego, about local Maasai people and their personal involvement in wildlife protection.
- Bangumi Production. “Le Petit Journal”. Martin Weill of Canal+, made their way to Nairobi as Kenya has been very much in the news lately.
- France 2 Afrique. Director Gerard Grizbeck: Impact on Tourism. Short documentary.
- Sombrero Production. Director Olivier Richard. “Metal Works” a documentary on heavy metal bands, world wide and here in Nairobi.
- France 2 Afrique. Director Gerard Grizbeck: Masai Grass. Short documentary on the adaptation of Maasai to growing Brachiaria grass for feeding their cattle.
- Karen Blixen – The way of the Muse. Oriental Production. China. Fixer, location manager and drone cameraman.
- “Le Monde de Jamy” MFP Production / France 3. Production manager Kenya and drone cameraman.
- Ndege Ndogo. Newsgroup Communications Inc. Washington USA. Aerial cameraman and co-pilot. France/Spain/Algeria/Niger/Chad/South Sudan/Kenya
- “Un drone dans la savane” – Kenya – Pronto Production. France.
- “Ndege Ndogo” Newsgroup communications Inc. Washington USA. Aerial cameraman and co-pilot. USA/Canada/Greenland/Iceland/Scotland/England
- Yann Arthus Bertrand- Humankind Production – Paris: Human the film -Production Manager Ethiopia.
- Yann Arthus Bertrand-Humankind Production – Paris: Human the film – Production Manager Kenya.
- “Faut pas rêver” FR3 – Kilimanjaro Tanzania – A Grand Angle / Antipode production. France. Fixer and cameraman
- Yann Arthus Bertrand- A co-production Robinco / Calt / Hope – Paris: A Thirsty World. ou “La soif du Monde”.
- Atmosphere Production Paris. 52″ Documentary on the Kuria Tribe and wedding customs.
- Mai-juin Productions, Paris: logistics on series about children and wild animals.
- M6 Enquétes exclusives – Current affairs program.
- Jam TV: A New Zealand film production for a short travel film in Kenya and Tanzania.
- TV5: France’s major TV Channel. Current affairs program on Rhino poaching in East Africa.
- ADN France/Gedeon Productions. Bloodhounds dogs used in anti-poaching operations; Endangered Grevy Zebra Kenya. Second camera and photographer.
- Guide & logistics for George Steinmetz & National Geographic in South Sudan, being preparation of a full issue on the country.
- Photographer for Family Health International in Nigeria. Pictures used for the International Aids Conference in September 2008 and for FHI brochure on their activities in the medical field.
- East Africa Production Manager for the film Home of Yann Arthus Bertrand.
- Location Manager and Photographer for TV5 News during the tribal clashes in Kenya.
- Photographer for RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, UK) photos published in various English magazines and newspapers.
- Production Manager “Les animaux amoureux” MC4 Production Paris.
- Photos published by Reuters Photos Agency on the Afar Depression in various newspapers and magazine.
- Preparation and assistance Demain La Terre de France 2 et la S.E.P avec Yann Arthus Bertrand.
- Preparation and consultancy on Objectif Kilimanjaro. 2P2L Production Paris.
- Foulsbay Production Canada, Documentary on Global Warming.
- France 2 Afrique, short documentary on Global Warming.
- Biotrek Expedition 2007, Grenade Production Paris. Logistical Support.
- Technical adviser & casting on Regis Wargnier’s feature film “Man to Man” with Christine Scott Thomas and Ralph Fiennes.
- Presenter on the TV series ‘Ushuaia Nature’ for TF1, filmed in Australia.
- Location Manager on the TV series ‘Ushuaia Nature’ for TF1 in Ethiopia.
- Photographer and cameraman for ‘The Making Of’ Galatee Productions in the Faroe Islands and South Africa.
- Futuroscope project. Production Manager in Kenya, Imax film for the ‘Futuroscope de Poitiers’. Galatee Productions Paris.
- Location Manager Kenya on “Masai: Guerriers de la pluie. 35mm. Mordicus / Eskwad.
- Producion Manager Kenya and Tanzania, on a wildlife series of Tele Images Natures.
- Assistant Director Kenya for the Marie Claire magazine. Photo Mode
- Production Manager Kenya for ‘Le Peuple Migrateur’ a 35mm film of J. Perrin
- Production Manager on a wildlife shoot: ‘Guepards du Serengeti for TF1 Ushuaia Nature.
- Production Manager on a wildlife shoot ‘Gorilles de Montagne’ TF1 Ushuaia Nature.
- Assistant Director (Kenya & Tanzania) JLR Productions / Saga program.
- Tele Images Natures. Program on the Masai – Video
- Assistant Director: Publicity photos for Land Rover. Monet Agency.
- Production Assistant on Okavango/TF1 Botswana.
- Location Manager Kifaru Films. Video series East Africa/Uganda.
- Merging of Sargas Ltd and Latitude TZ under the name of African Latitude based in Nairobi Management of Nairobi office.
- Production Assistant Okavango/TF1 Uganda
- Preparation of shoot Sudan Okavango/TF1. (transmission cancelled)
- Management of shoot production Ethiopia for RT1/Channel 5 Compagnia des viaggiatori
- Management of shoot production Special Migration for Wild Visual (Sydney)
- Creation of Latitude (TZ). A company specializing in Adventure travel and logistic works
- Production Manager Kenya for Sunset and Vine. Short documentary on Kip Keino for the Olympic International Comity.
- Location Manager Kenya and Ethiopia for Okavango / TF1 Nicolas Hulot.
- Managing Director of Sargas Ltd.
- Producer and director of 16mm documentary “another Kenya”
- Location Manager for the book “Mze” by Photographer/Film Director Daniel Fauchon
- Location Manager for Chiemsee Catalogue by Photographer Patrick Michel
- Location Manager for Safari 3D, 3D film in 35mm for the futuroscope of Poitiers. France
- Creation of the company African Latitude Ltd . Safari Company and film logistics
- Producer of 16 mm documentary “Ces jours en Nubie” SudanLanguages: French, English, Italian, Swahili.