- La Bonne Pioche. “Si loin si proches un chef Kenyan chez les Chtis” for Planete +. Shot in Northern Kenya and France, directed by Alex Badin.
- Les Bons Clients Production- Serie on Volcanoes. “Volcans du bout du monde” for Arte. Shot in Tanzania on Lengai Volcano, directed by David Perrier.
- Grand Angle Productions – Serie for Arte on bees. “Yakuu” Kenya directed by Xavier Lefevre.
- Grand Angle Productions – Serie for Arte on bees. “Des abeilles et des hommes” Shot in Ethiopia and directed by Pascale Vasselin
- Galaxie Press. “Of men and wings” (Original title in French: “Des Hommes et des Ailes” for TF1) A documentary by Lucy Fauveau, directed by Christophe Cocherie and Pierre Creisson with Thierry Barbier of “Earth Color”
- EKLA Production. Montreuil France. Documentary Serie “Heritage” by Aicha Belarbi and Nicolas Millet.
- Ladybird Films. Les Sourciers, a documentary about newly discovered water ressources at the border of South Sudan, Kenya and Ethiopia was filmed by Nathalie Plicot and Sylvie Boulloud.
- Gedeon Productions. Tribus XXI is a new series featuring Christian Karembeu and directed by Nicolas Cennac and Fitzgerald Jego, about local Maasai people and their personnal involvement in wildlife protection.
- Bangumi Production. “Le Petit Journal” and Martin Weill of Canal+ made their way to Nairobi as Kenya has been very much in the news lately.
- France 2 Afrique. Director Gerard Grizbeck: Impact on Tourism. Short documentary
- Sombrero Production. Director Olivier Richard. “Metal Works” a documentary on heavy metal bands, world wide and here in Nairobi.
- France 2 Afrique. Director Gerard Grizbeck: Masai Grass. Short documentary on the adaptation of Maasai to growing Brachiaria grass for feeding their cattle.
- Karen Blixen – The way of the Muse. Oriental Production. China. Fixer, location manager and drone cameraman.
- “Le Monde de Jamy” MFP Production / France 3. Production manager Kenya and drone cameraman.
- Ndege Ndogo. Newsgroup Communications Inc. Washington USA. Aerial cameraman and co-pilot. France/Spain/Algeria/Niger/Chad/South Sudan/Kenya
- “Un drone dans la savane” – Kenya – Pronto production. France.
- “Ndege Ndogo” Newsgroup communications Inc. Washington USA. Aerial cameraman and co-pilot. USA/Canada/Greenland/Iceland/Scotland/England
- Yann Arthus Bertrand- Humankind Production – Paris: Human the film -Production Manager Ethiopia.
- Yann Arthus Bertrand-Humankind Production – Paris: Human the film – Production Manager Kenya.
- “Faut pas rêver” FR3 – Kilimanjaro Tanzania – A Grand Angle / Antipode production. France. Fixer and cameraman
- Yann Arthus Bertrand- A co production Robinco / Calt / Hope – Paris: A Thirsty World. ou “La soif du Monde”
- Atmosphere Production Paris. 52″ Documentary on the Kuria Tribe and wedding customs.
- Mai-juin productions Paris: logistic on serie on kids and wild animals.
- M6 Enquétes exclusives – Curent affair programm.
- Jam TV: A New Zealand film production for a short travel film in Kenya and Tanzania.
- TV5: one of the french main Tv channel. Current affair programm on Rhino poaching in East Africa.
- ADN France/Gedeon Productions. Bloodhounds dogs in antipoaching operations; Endangered Grevy Zebra Kenya. Second camera and photographer.
- Photographer (assistant) for National Geographic in Southern Sudan in preparation of full issue on the country.
- Photographer for Family Health international in Nigeria. Pictures used for the international Aids Conference in september 2008 and for FHI brochure on their activities in the medical field.
- East Africa Production Manager for the film Home of Yann Arthus Bertrand
- Location Manager and Photographer for TV5 News during the Clashes in Kenya.
- Photographer for RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds) in UK photo published in various english magazines and news papers
- Production Manager “Les animaux amoureux” MC4 Production Paris
- Photo published by Reuters Photos Agency on the Afar Depression in various newspapers and magazine.
- Preparation and assistance Demain La Terre de France 2 et la S.E.P avec Yann Arthus Bertrand
- Preparation and consultancy on Objectif Kilimanjaro. 2P2L Production Paris
- Foulsbay Production Canada Documentary on Global Warming
- France 2 Afrique Short documentary on Global Warming.
- Biotrek Expedition 2007 Grenade Production Paris. Logistical Support.
- Technical adviser on Regis Wargnier “Man to Man” with Chritine Scott Thomas and Ralph Fiennes
- Presenter on the TV serie Ushuaia Nature/TF1 in Australia
- Location Manager on the TV serie Ushuaia Nature/TF1 in Ethiopia
- Photographer and cameraman making off, Galatee Production in the Faroe Islands and South Africa.
- Futuroscope project.Production Manager in Kenya for a film in Imax for the ‘Futuroscope de Poitiers’. Galatee production Paris
- Location Manager Kenya on “Masai: Guerriers de la pluie. 35mm. Mordicus / Eskwad.
- Producion Manager Kenya and Tanzania, on a wildlife series of Tele Images Natures
- Assistant Director Kenya for the Marie Claire magazine. Photo Mode
- Production Manager Kenya for ‘Le Peuple Migrateur’ a 35mm film of J. Perrin
- Production Manager on a wildlife shoot: ‘Guepards du Serengeti for TF1 Ushuaia Nature
- Production Manager on a wildlife shoot ‘Gorilles de Montagne’ TF1 Ushuaia Nature
- Assistant Director (Kenya & Tanzania) JLR Productions / Saga program
- Tele Images Natures. Program on the Masai – Video
- Assistant Director: Publicity photos for Land Rover. Monet agency
- Production Assistant on Okavango/TF1 Botswana
- Location Manager Kifaru Films. Video series East Africa/Uganda
- Merging of Sargas Ltd and Latitude TZ under the name of African Latitude based in Nairobi Management of Nairobi office
- Production Assistant Okavango/TF1 Uganda
- Preparation of shoot Sudan Okavango/TF1. (transmission cancelled)
- Management of shoot production Ethiopia for RT1/Channel 5 Compagnia des viaggiatori
- Management of shoot production Special Migration for Wild Visual (Sydney)
- Creation of Latitude (TZ). A company specializing in Adventure travel and logistic works
- Production Manager Kenya for Sunset and Vine. Short documentary on Kip Keino for the Olympic International Comity.
- Location Manager Kenya and Ethiopia for Okavango / TF1 Nicolas Hulot.
- Managing Director of Sargas Ltd.
- Producer and director of 16mm documentary “another Kenya”
- Location Manager for the book “Mze” by Photographer/Film Director Daniel Fauchon
- Location Manager for Chiemsee Catalogue by Photographer Patrick Michel
- Location Manager for Safari 3D, 3D film in 35mm for the futuroscope of Poitiers. France
- Creation of the company African Latitude Ltd . Safari Company and film logistics
- Producer of 16 mm documentary “Ces jours en Nubie” SudanLanguages: French, English, Italian, Swahili.